Looking for more than just a job? Want to join a fast-moving, growing firm? Does being rewarded for your outstanding performance excite and motivate you? We're looking for a professional, self-motivated sales executive to join our award-winning team.
We're looking for someone who wants to help us grow to become a long-term member of our team, eventually running a sales team. You'll need to have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and have a desire to constantly evolve your skills to attract new clients and nurture relationships with existing ones.
There is potential to make $100K+ per year in total compensation.
• Identify, qualify, cultivate, and gain clients who need high-end branding services (design, web, interactive, advertising, marketing, etc.)
• Define and pursue prospective client segments based on size, budget, need and fit
• Qualify incoming leads, existing clients, and all new opportunities
• Cultivate relationships with prospective clients to ensure future consideration
• Help develop marketing tools and tactics to communicate the benefits and value that we offer our clients
• Help serve and cultivate existing client relationships to grow and maintain accounts and long-term relationships
• Adminstrative duties, as necessary, as time permits.
If you believe you may be the person we’re looking for, tell us why. We’re looking for a long-term team player who believes in his/her sales ability, is hardworking, likes to have fun, can think strategically and creatively, and carries him/herself with professional sophistication. In return, we offer a friendly environment where exceptional effort is rewarded and people come first. Salary and commission based on new and ongoing sales is offered. You'll also receive benefits, including retirement and healthcare plans.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Experience selling and marketing high-end branding services (design, web, interactive, advertising, marketing, etc.)
• Cold calling
• Mac proficiency
• Business development and/or account executive background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills & Experience (Preferred):
• 4-year degree, agency/studio experience (3-5 years minimum) selling high-end branding services (design, web, interactive, advertising, marketing, etc.)
• Excellent presentation skills
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
• Existing relationships a plus
Email your resume and your desired compensation.
Thank you for your interest in working with Vizual and we look forward to hearing from you!